Monday, July 27, 2015

Postcrossings out the Door

Three more Postcrossings out the door. 


This cute lions are headed to Indonesia. 
I write: Greetings from Las Vegas! I am a collector of vintage postcards. I have about 5,000 cards in my collection. I especially love the ones that have detailed messages written on the back. I hope you get lots of key chains for your collection. Wishing you the best! <3 JarieLyn


This one is traveling to Canada.
I write: Hi Catherine, Today I hosted a Party-Lite candle party and had pizza for dinner. It was a hot day so I spent most of my time inside where it was cool. Now, the TV is entertaining me with recorded episodes of "Leah Rimini, It's all Relative". Cheers to a good life. <3 JarieLyn :)


These beauties are taking a slow boat to China.
I write: Greetings Luyu! It's been awhile since I"ve been horseback riding but I really enjoy it. All of my husband's family own horses and his brothers and nephews like to participate in roping competitions at the rodeo. Horses are magnificent animals. I wish you a happy life. <3 JarieLyn



No comments: