Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Outgoing Pen Pal Letter

Good afternoon. My how time flies. I can't believe it's after 1:00 p.m. already. Here's my outgoing pen pal mail for today.



I only have one letter left to reply to and then I'm all caught up on pen pal correspondence, unless I receive some pen pal letters in the mail today, which will be a delightful welcome.  Once I reply to the last letter waiting for me to respond, then I will start sending random items in the mail to pen pals, rumpus, etc. Gotta keep the flow going.

Now go have an amazing afternoon, or evening depending on where you are in the world.

3 comments:

phonelady said...

im glad you got caught up and that is a good thing . I had one letter to respond to today and it was a good one . I hope the lady that it is going too enjoys the letter .

Anonymous said...

I mailed five pieces of mail, had three in return, with many more to go. Slow and steady is my pace. :) Congrats to you.

TTBishop said...

I just mailed you a letter today, so I'm contributing to putting you in the hole again!
and I'm such a yutz, I meant to write to you on a certain paper, but then I forgot and wrote to you on different paper.
Fuck it. I'm just gonna write to you again right now. That'll be TWO you'll owe me! :-p