Monday, July 27, 2015

Animals of Austalia

"That Dingo Ate My Baby". That's what I always hear in my mind when I see a photo of a dingo. I can't help it. Of course, that incident was a sad situation but it's funny how one little sentence can stick for years and years. How many people on this earth have used that line in a skit? No offense to anyone in Australia or anywhere else for that matter. 


This Postcrossing is obviously from Australia. See the dingo in the bottom right hand corner? 
The sender writes: Hi JarieLyn all the way from the east coast of Australia. We are surrounded by beaches and often see whales and dolphins at play in the wild. I'm a mum of four kids and we love to go camping and spend most of our free time outdoors. Winter has just started. Our days are still warm and sunny but nights chilly. Sending you peace and happiness. <3 Bel

Other animals pictured above are Koala, Wombat, Sugar Glider, Pretty Face Wallaby, Eastern Water Dragon, and Dingo.


My neighbor's sister-in-law had a sugar glider as a pet. She used to bring it with her wherever she went. I saw it once and got to pet it. That was about five years ago. The sugar-glider died just a few months back. My neighbor's sister-in-law is heartbroken.
:(

No comments: